Training: An Introduction to German Employment and Labour Law
|Termindatum:||Freitag, 24. Februar 2012||Startzeit:||09:00h|
|Enddatum:||Freitag, 24. Februar 2012||Ende:||12:00h|
|Beschreibung:||The course takes the participants through the employment relationship from recruitment and contractual issues to dismissal.|
On completion of this course, participants will understand the structure of German labour law, will be able to identify key issues and apply legal regulations.
Rights and obligations as an employer in Germany
- German labour laws
- Union agreements
- Company agreements
- Working contract
- The German Antidiscrimination Law
Legal issues in the recruiting process
- Correct job advertisement – no discrimination
- German Antidiscrimination law
- Questions which are not allowed in job interviews
Legal issues during employment
- Contractual issues (from types of contract to remuneration and employee’s obligations)
- Discrimination issues
- Family matters of employees
- Grievances and discipline
- Dismissals and staff reduction
- Rights and obligations of a works council
- Legal requirements to establish a works council - necessary or avoidable?
Trainer presentation, discussion of case studies, group discussion
Who should attend?
The course is recommended for Managing Directors, line managers, HR Officers/Specialists and assistants who deal or will deal in the future with human resources issues.
February 24th, 2012, morning session, 0900 -1200 h
compleo AG, Am Knie 8, 81241 München
€ 89,00 + VAT
In order to optimise your learning experience, this course is purposely run with small participant numbers and is generally capped at 10. Book now to avoid disappointment!
How to book
Please complete the attached registration form by February 17, 2012 and fax it compleo AG, fax no: +49.89.700 76 58_21 or send it per e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call +49.89.700 76 58_50.
You want an inhouse training in HR management functions? Inhouse courses can be tailored to your specific needs, so do not hesitate to talk to us.
|Veröffentlicht von SorianPetkoff am 13.02.12 |